Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello, World

First post. I made this blog because of inspiration. It's 2:32 AM right now. My inspiration to make a blog:
-Watching The Social Network.
-MIT Admissions Blogs
-Being up late at night
-Having a place I can dump all my thoughts into
-Having a place safe from people in my school
-I'm sick of Twitter's micro-blogging format in which you can only use 140 characters to express your thoughts.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I just hit 80 WPM last night, too. That's kind of a part of it, I guess. It's not a reason for making the blog, but it's a plus. I don't know if this blog is an in-the-moment thing or if it's gonna be something I take with me through high school and college, and I hopefully I can make it better by learning HTML and stuff. For now, I'm sticking to learning JavaScript, but I waver a lot with learning languages. I was learning Python a week and a half ago. My first language that I ever tried was C++. I failed at it. I then did a bit of Batch (@echo off stuff) and HTML. I don't remember much of anything from HTML besides <p> and </p>. Or is that just because I watched The Social Network? Hmm. (Funny thing I just noticed: typing < or > in Google's simple blog posting shows "&lt;" or "&gt;" in HTML. Maybe if I ever learn HTML I'll know more about that.

I'm NOT going to update this blog regularly. I don't even know if I'll update it at all. I'm not good with sticking to schedules. Inconsistency is my middle name. I don't want it to feel like, "Ugh. Time to update my blog." I want it to be something more like, "Wow. That was interesting. I'm gonna blog about that."


//there used to be a paragraph here, but my mind is controversial so I backspace a lot. I don't like it.

Anyways, welcome to my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment