Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Minecraft

I never liked Minecraft. It seemed horribly stupid to me that we went from some of the most amazing graphics in the world to a sandbox game that someone could have thought of at the age of 4. "Mommy, I want a game where I can build whatever I want!" My friends love/loved/will love it forever. I refused to pay for it, so I downloaded a crack (I know how seriously agitating this is to the Minecraft community, but honestly if I wasn't going to pay for it anyways, is it really stealing? So I played, I set things on fire, and to me, it's still stupid. It's something I did because I had nothing better to do, and although I would do it again, I like games like League of Legends where there's something exciting going on every second of the game, and it makes your heart beat faster. Those kinds of games are the best.

Also. Note how I said something about "if I wasn't going to pay for it anyways...", because I plan on making a well thought-out elaborate post about piracy (and why I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment