Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

High School

Hopefully I can look back at this in high school and be like, "Wow. I was naive, but I was right about a lot of the things." I also sent an e-mail to my future self. I recommend the site Future Me, I used it to send myself a letter one year into the future. Anyways, here's a few expectations for high school that I have right now:

  • I'm not gonna like Piano. I currently think it'll be a lot more fun than Cello, but I feel like I'm gonna regret it the same way I regret Cello now. Hopefully, I'll like it better.
  • Computer Programming I will be easy for the first few weeks, then start to get challenging. I have some experience with Computer Programming, but we might learn some of the more technical stuff in the class. Also, I have no idea what language/languages we'll use. If it's VB.NET, I'm dropping out of the class. Hopefully, Python or C (or Java, but that's unlikely).
  • Math will be better. Geometry sounds easier than Integrated Algebra. That's saying something, because Integrated Algebra is pretty easy. I like Math, it's fun.
  • A few of my friends will grow apart from me. It's inevitable.
  • I'll make a few new friends, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment