Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

MIT

This post is gonna be about MIT.
a. I'm a bit young to be worrying about college. I get that.
b. Even though I'm a bit young, MIT sounds/looks like the best place on the planet.

I want to work at Google, too. Big plans. It feels like I wanna just fast forward through high school and apply to MIT. I don't know if I would make it, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up or put all my eggs in one basket, but wow. It just seems so much more fun than other colleges. Where else to people hack their school? Where else can you walk into a room where everyone thinks the same way you do? What other school compares their applicants to hikers? I love this. Here's a video, if you don't know much about MIT:

Doesn't that look amazing? Google is the same way. It's like a version of MIT, but instead of staying until you graduate, you can stay forever. You can do what you love, and know that everyday you're making a difference. I'm smiling as I'm writing this because I'm thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment