Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Antisocial

So, this really popular person had a party at school. Naturally, I wasn't invited. I didn't expect to be. My friends were; that made me a bit sad. It sucks to be the guy who sits at home playing League of Legends rather than enjoying with friends. I'm kind of an extroverted geek, in my opinion. I like to go to parties, but only parties with people who have the same interests as me. That makes it kind of hard to go to parties... (/humor). The real kicker, the reason I'm sad, the reason I'm making this post, is that tonight, I looked out a window and saw the Big Dipper. No big deal, right? Well, after the party was over everyone got on facebook and talked about how the nerds at the party (not me) all showed the other people the Big Dipper in the sky. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw that I got really sad. I saw the Big Dipper, too! But I saw it at home while playing video games. Something tells me I need to be less antisocial.

No comments:

Post a Comment