Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

DAHS.

DAHS = Division Avenue High School. Yeah. I'm going there. Soon. It's exciting. It's getting me to type in short, quick bursts (and talk the same way) whenever I talk about it. High school! I've read up on it, online. People have posted things like "you don't realize how much middle school sucks till you reach high school" and other stuff. That excites me, too. It's like, wow! High school! That's the place where things happen! That's the place! Anyways, I was visiting their website.

http://www.levittownschools.com/dahs/.

It looks terrible right now. Not gonna lie. I might work on it this summer. Even if I can't use PHP/JS that well yet, I might as well just make some new art for the pages in PhotoShop or something. More on that later, because I don't want to talk about it and then not do it or something.

So, yeah. High school! The journey starts soon. Feels strangely like the beginning of a Pokemon game. Where Oak gives you the first pokemon of your life and you're like "Holy crap!" and then you start your journey. That's what this feels like. I'm relatively happy with my life right now. You may or may not be able to tell by my choice of words and phrases and things. w00t. High school. Division Avenue High School. The Division Blue Dragons! Well. Back to fixing my computer. It's not booting up. Gonna reinstall windows. Hopefully this reinstalling of Windows will be better than my last time. Alrighty then. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment