Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Anger Outlet

I need a new outlet for my anger. I almost made a really short post on here because I was angry, and then realized that it's not a proper outlet. If I start using my blog as an anger outlet (or anywhere on the internet, for that matter) I would appear to be an angry, terrible child who hates his parents (kind of like vacation photos make someone appear happy all the time, because they're smiling in every picture). Everyone needs a good anger outlet. For some people it's punching their pillow, for some it's rapping, for some it's poetry, and sometimes people even use things like Facebook. Technically, blogging about how much I hate my life would work as an anger outlet, but I don't really hate my life. I just don't like it particularly at the moment. In fact, blogging about anger outlets is making me feel better. I hope my anger doesn't show through these words. I'm gonna go listen to some music and cheer myself up in a bit, but first, I'm going to find a new anger outlet. When I was 12 I used to scream into my pillow sometimes, and I think I might start doing that again. I don't like doing that though, because it's not the same as punching something. Violence, however, is never the answer. Come to think of it, instead of having an outlet, maybe I should just learn to control myself. That never works though. Hmmm. I'll think about this for awhile, because even though it might not seem like a lot, I really need some way to get rid of my anger when I'm angry. People have told me just to smile, and it automatically releases dopamine in your brain (or something similar to dopamine, I don't know the exact spelling) which will make you happier. But,
  1. Who the hell smiles when they're angry
  2. Why would I think of smiling when I'm angry
  3. That would look weird, it would be a fake smile
  4. What if my mind just associates anger with smiling or something and then whenever I smile I get angry (yeah, I obviously don't understand psychology/biology/whatever this falls into that well, but still)
So, I'll just stay angry when I'm angry, methinks. Until my next post, just know this:
.999999999... = 1 no matter what ANYONE says ever

No comments:

Post a Comment