Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Being A Pirate

After watching about half an hour of a Pirates of the Caribbean (thank god for spell check), I thought about what it would be like to be a pirate. It just seems so fun. Taking over ships, swordsmanship, getting money, ruling the seas, etc.. It seems so thrilling. Another thing is the personality of most of them. Almost always drunk (this might be wrong, considering I'm basing it off my half an hour of Pirates of the Caribbean), spontaneous, and they seem to enjoy life. There's no "teenage drama", there's young men learning to use a sword for the first time and young women learning to cook and clean (sounds sexist, but times were different back then). I feel like playing an MMORPG in which one can take over the seas and plunder other ships and things. I think there was a Roblox game about it (there might still be one... brb redownloading roblox). No, seriously. I am redownloading Roblox right now just because I have the urge to feel like a pirate today. I'm awesome like that.

Pirates are better than ninjas.

edit: guess what I decided to be for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment